Online Registration for the 2017 - 2018 School Year is NOW Open 
and Required for ALL grade levels

Returning Students, New Students to the District, and Incoming 9th Graders
    Important Information
    • District Advisory Council (DAC) Parent Forum--April 4, 2017
    • Grossmont Union High School District is required by law (EC 69432.9) to submit Grade Point Averages (GPA) for grade 12 students to the California Student Aid Commission annually. GUHSD will begin this process early October 2016.
      You may opt out of this process if you do not want your student's GPA to be forwarded to the California Student Aid Commission.
      Opting out is a simple process, visit and download the form and return it to:
      PO Box 1043
      La Mesa, CA 91944-1043

      The deadline to return the opt out form is Friday, September 23, 2016.
    • Interdistrict Transfers
    To transfer from one school district to another, please fill out the form below, print it out, and submit it to the district in which you live. 

    For more information about District Policies on Interdistrict Transfers

    District 504 Section 504 Coordinator, Kathy Burton 
    (619) 593-2760

    Important Links
    Campus Portal

    request access

    Student Password Reset

    Phone support for Infinite Campus is available 
    Monday through Friday 
    from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM at (619) 956-4357 

    You may also contact us through our email address: 

    Emergency numbers for recorded information
    • (619) 644-8196
    • (619) 644-8195