Grossmont Union High School District

Welcome to the Grossmont Union High School District's School Information page. Our district provides a wide variety of educational options to help your student meet their goals.

What school will my student attend?

The Grossmont District generally assigns students to a high school based on their residence address, using established boundaries. However, the district also offers a school “Choice Enrollment” opportunity each spring, where you may request enrollment at another school, as long as there is sufficient space available at the other school.

Use our School Locator (submit your address and click within your color-coded attendance zone)

What if my student is receiving Special Education Services?

Enrollment questions regarding Special Education should be directed to the Special Education Office.

Special Education

What about enrollment in non-traditional programs?

If your student has other special needs, please check out our Educational Options under “Our Schools.” Options here range from home-schooling assistance, independent study, classes offered at Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District, Career Technical Education Programs, Adult Education, Special Education and our continuation school. Our district also provides services to two charter high schools - Helix Charter and Steele Canyon Charter High School. You must contact the charter school directly to apply for enrollment.