8. Click Next to go to the Military and/or Indian Reservation section.
9. Check Yes or No to answer the questions.
10. Click Next to go to the Education section.
11. Choose this parent's educational level from the drop-down list.
12. Click Save/Continue to go to the Parent/Guardian Review.
2. Note the pop up message, then click OK:
4. Click Next to go to the Contact Information section.
5. Add Emergency contact information - you must enter at least one Phone Number in this section.
7. Check the box if this person lives at the address listed, or enter a new address.
8. Click Save/Continue to go to the Emergency Contact Review.
10. Click Save/Continue to go to the Student tab.
2. Enter the Student’s required information. If possible, be prepared to upload a pdf or image of the student’s birth certificate. If this is not possible, you can take it to student’s school later.
3. Click Next to go to the Race Ethnicity section.
4. Complete the Race Ethnicity section.
5. Click Next to go to the Tribal Enrollment section.
6. Check yes and enter the Tribal Membership Number if your student has an active enrollment in a United States tribe. Otherwise, check No.
7. Click Next to go to the Language Information section.
8. Answer all questions in this section.
9. Click Next to go to the Housing Eligibility Acknowledgement.
10. This section pertains to rights that homeless children, youth, and their families may have. Read and check the checkbox to acknowledge.
11. Click Next to go to the Housing section.
16. Answer each question.
18. Please select relationships and contact sequence for each parent or guardian listed.
19. Click Next to go to the Relationships - Emergency Contacts section.
21. Click Next to go to the Health Services section.
24. Check either No or Add Condition. If you click Add Condition, you must select a condition from the drop-down list. You can add more conditions if needed.
25. Click Next to go to the Health Services - Medications section.
26. Check either No or Add Medication. If you click Add Medication, enter name of medication, where taken and medication type. You can add more medications if needed.
27. Click Next to go to the Previous Schools section.
28. Enter previous schools for the student.
29. Click Next to go to the Release Agreement - Media section.
31. Click Next to go to the Release Agreement - Military section.
32. Read then select Yes if you do not want your student’s information given to the military recruiters.
33. Click Next to go to the Technology - Acceptable Use Policy section.
34. Read then click the checkbox to agree to the Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
35. Click Next to go to the Parent Handbook Acknowledgement section.
36. Read then check the boxes for the Parent Handbook and School Handbook acknowledgements. Enter today's date using the date selector.
39. Click Save/Continue.
40. Click the red Submit button to submit the application.
41. After you click Submit, you will see a pop-up box. If you need to go back into the application and make additions, click Cancel. If your application is complete, click OK.
42. Click Application Summary PDF if you would like to save or print a copy of the application you submitted.
Copyright © 2019 Grossmont Union High School District and its licensors. All rights reserved. Website Developed By CatapultCMS™ & EMS™. | Log In