When can participation begin?
All classified and certificated active employees working a 50% or more contract.
- First of the month following date of employment
- Spouse (Same or Opposite gender)
- Domestic Partner (Declaration on Domestic Partnership approved by the State of California)
- Dependent Children
- Dental and life insurance up to age 19 (or to age 25, for full time student)
- Medical and vision up to age 26.
are eligible for retiree medical, medical buy out, vision and dental up
to Medicare eligible age (65) if they have been with the District for
10 years and attain age 54 (management employees are eligible at age
© Copyright Grossmont Union High School District and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Website Developed By CatapultK12™ | Log In