Grossmont Union High School District

August 20, 2021
Interdistrict Attendance Permit Update due to COVID-19 pandemic
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please use the following process for submitting interdistrict transfers:
Leaving the Grossmont Union High School District:
  *Please print out the interdistrict transfer permit attached here or print from our main page.
  *Once the form has been completed, you may email it to or mail it to our office:    
PO Box 1043
La Mesa, CA 91944 
Attn: Student Support Services
 *We will process the forms on a regular basis and, if approved, we will send the form to the district you wish to attend. 
 *The requesting district will then process according to their guidelines and timelines and will notify you once a decision is made.
Attending the Grossmont Union High School District:
*Please work with your home district to go over the guidelines and timelines they have for the interdistrict transfer process.  They will instruct you on how to obtain a transfer.
*Once the district signs off, please forward the transfer via email to  We will be reviewing them regularly and will mail home the form with the decision selected at the bottom.  *Please note that a few of our school sites are heavily impacted and we recommend always putting a 2nd choice on your form.*
******If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call our offices******