Welcome to the Grossmont Union High School District Special Education Department. We are committed to working together with parents, students, educators and community members to provide services and supports that enable students with disabilities to benefit from their high school program and transition to adult life and work.
We are pleased to offer this avenue of communication as a way to help share information related to special education. To contact us or access resources, you may select from the topics displayed across the top of this page or use the search function at the top right-hand side. Links to the most recently added and updated documents are listed below.
RECENT ADDITIONS & UPDATES
- Blank Interim Placement Form - Typewritable (5/29/13)
- Blank Typewritable IEP Meeting Notice (5/29/13)
- Blank Typewritable IEP Forms (5/23/13)
- Blank Extra Typewritable Annual Goal Form (5/23/13)
- Blank Typewritable Amendment Form (5/23/13)
- EL Reclassification Form for Students with Disabilities (Updated 5/14/13)
- Addressing Truancy Through the IEP Process (5/13/13)
- GUHSD Behavior And Discipline Guide (Updated 5-13-13)
- Speaking Up: A Guide to Encouraging Student Engagement (5-7-13)